Accenture Fresher Jobs In Mumbai | Transaction Processing New Associate – Healthcare Claims | Any Graduate. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Mumbai.
|Job Position||New Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Fresher Jobs In Mumbai:
- Any Graduation
Skills Required Accenture Fresher Jobs In Mumbai:
What are we looking for?
- Ability to handle disputes
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality
- Detail orientation
Job Description For Accenture Fresher Jobs In Mumbai:
What would you do?
- The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
- You will be a part of the Healthcare Claims team which is responsible for the administration of health claims. This team is involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation. In Payer Claims Processing you will be responsible for delivering business solutions that support the healthcare claim function, leveraging a knowledge of the processes and systems to receive, edit, price, adjudicate, and process payments for claims.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|