Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Management Level – New Associate | Any Graduate. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Management Level – New Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Skill required: Content Management – Content Moderation
- Designation: Management Level – New Associate
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Years of Experience: 0 to 1 years
Skills Required For Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023:
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work well in a team
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
Job Description For Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2023:
What would you do?
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the worldâ€™s leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Client’s terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the clientâ€™s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your own team and your direct supervisor
- In this role you will be given detailed instructions on all tasks
- The decisions that you make impact your own work and are closely supervised
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|