Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023: Internship Opportunities for Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Students. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Job updates.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Students|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services–creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) – third year students only
Skills Required For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:
What are we looking for?
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Exposure to Databases, Software engineering, SQL queries
- Hands on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
Job Description For Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023:
Overview: Join our team that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you’ll be able to apply anywhere.
- Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement.
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Become an extension of the project team to deliver on various business priorities
- Upskill rapidly as well as continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve
- Your role assignment will be based on business needs and your personal strengths.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|