Al-Futtaim Group Careers 2020 – Senior Total Rewards Manager – Corporate Services. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply Online from give below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Position: Senior Total Rewards Manager
Job Location: United Arab Emirates – Dubai
About the Role: We are currently looking for Senior Total Rewards Manager to ensure the implementation of Group’s Total Rewards Strategy which will maintain the company’s position as an employer of choice and support AFG future growth and development plans. The title holder will act as Total Rewards business partner on all TR aspects (C&B, Mobility), towards HR Directors, Senior HRBPs and business divisions.
- Drives implementation of a Total Rewards Strategy for the various verticals, functions and employee segments.
- Designs vertical/functional related Rewards tools/schemes, including compensation and benefit plans, performance incentive plans, balanced scorecards, etc.
- Responsible for design, review and implementation of vertical/functional related reward structures (fixed/variable pay, short-long term incentives, etc.), benefit- (redundancy, anniversary, others) & insurance plans in support of business objectives.
- Responsible to develop and provide Train-the-Trainer sessions for effective implementation of Total Reward Policies.
- Responsible for analysis and action planning of Total Reward related benchmark reviews, i.e. salary benchmarking reviews on annual basis in conjunction with Group Total Rewards.
- Support the review and recommendations on manpower requirements at Annual Budget process.
- Be an active member of internal and external Total Reward Networks.
- Designs and drives implementation of a Global Organizational Design Strategy in support of Group, Verticals, and Functions being “fit for purpose”
- Designs tools, guidelines, processes, templates, etc. to efficiently facilitate Reward processes
- Support on global T.R. projects
- Provide an excellent Group mobility service and consult the business, on assignment packages, immigration and HR policy issues, ensuring that employees are moved cross border as per AFG standards with zero risk in relation to immigration, tax issues etc.
About the Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Human Resources
- 8-10 years progressive experience in Total Rewards or Compensation & Benefits including Global Mobility.
- Experience in a multinational organization is required
- Excellent ability to understand and act upon business needs
- Strong strategy and planning skills
- High individual drive yet a good team player
- Effective communication skills across hierarchical levels
- Ability to work in matrix organizations under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Not Mentioned