Allstate Insurance Careers – Experienced Virtual Auto Technical Adjuster (B1). Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Allstate Insurance
Job Location: US – Mansfield, MA
About the Role:
- Under general supervision, this job is responsible for providing a superior level of customer service and attention to customers who have a vehicle that needs repaired.
- The individual investigates auto damage claims, inspects automobile vehicle damage, writes damage repair estimates, negotiates moderately complex settlements with repair facilities and customers. This individual is also responsible for explaining coverage, estimates, claims, settlement, and rental processes to agents and/or customers.
- The individual also delivers compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy, to ensure customer retention.
- The individual is capable of working independently, prioritizing the individual’s own responsibilities, and managing the individual’s own workload. The individual also consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, cycle time and/or customer service goals.
What you will do:
- Work in a team environment efficiently write or review accurate estimates and supplements based on photos/ video
- Work multiple workstreams (QFC, Waivers, Virtual Assist, Tech Reviews, Total loss)
- Efficiently review, reconcile, and negotiate with, repair facilities, customers and claimants
- Perform recycled parts searches
- Service the customer with empathy while delivering compassionate service by understanding and meeting the customer’s needs
You’re a great Match for this Role if:
- Candidates must reside in the area- no relocation offered
- Strong auto technical skills- Minimum of 2 years estimating experience
Total loss experience / field or virtually
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion to help others
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 90 days of hire
- Adapts well to process changes
- This position is not available to California residents.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Company-matched 401(k) and company-funded pension
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Learn more about Allstate benefits
- Not Mentioned