ALPLA Group Recruitment Hiring For Quality Inspector. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: ALPLA PLASTIC MIDDLE EAST INDUSTRIES L.L.C
Job Position: Quality Inspector
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What you will enjoy doing:
- Monitors QA/QC core functions: measure, record and report dimensional, functional and visual attributes as per specified requirements
- Maintains and updates quality relevant specifications such as inspection plans, specifications, drawings and packaging instructions including its review
- Responsible in ensuring that all test equipment/devices are calibrated and calibration records are maintained
- Inline system management by conducting shop floor & warehouse checks
- Responsible for finished goods release and control
- Coordinates with concerned department for Alpla Qualification Procedure (AQP) sampling and evaluation
- Prepares and finalizes AQP/sampling reports
- Processes and analyses quality relevant figures and data
- Responsibility of hold area management (hold labels, daily site checks) and QA sub inventory checks and accuracy including monthly reporting
- Executes analysis via professional problem solving tools
- Leads and coordinates the employees of the department
- Ensures proper communication within the shift
- Supports and follows creation of shift schedules via maintaining a skill level balance on all shifts
- Oversees all quality trainings and establishes development plans
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Conducts skills verification of the QC Inspectors through training and evaluation
- Supports creation of new SOPs and ensures that SOPs are followed by quality team
- Ensures targets are achieved and guides shift personnel accordingly
- Active implementation and monitoring of safety concept in compliance the local regulations
- Support of all audit preparation activities
- Implements and monitors corrective and preventive procedures resulting from internal and external complaints
- Leader for 5S activities in the quality department
- Responsible for the documentation of all inspections
What makes you great:
- Must have working knowledge on ISO 9001 & ISO 22000.
- Knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge in Oracle application (ERP, PSR)is a plus.
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Good interaction with the people.
- Has analytical and problem solving skills
- Has leadership skills
- Not mentioned