Amazon Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad | SPS T4 Associate | Bachelor Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||SPS T4 Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Amazon: At Amazon.com, we strive to be Earth’s most customer centric company. To support this vision, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
Skills Required For Amazon Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Desire to expand skills into new areas.
Job Description For Amazon Fresher Jobs In Hyderabad:
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a SPS T4 Associate in our program. The T4 Associate is accountable for providing support on tickets governed by internal service level agreements. The T4 Associate is responsible for creating a high-performance culture that demonstrate levels of ownership, accountability and selling partner advocacy that enable the vision of a remarkable Selling Partner/SPS/T4 on boarded groups’ experience. By serving as the first resolution point for SPS Associates supporting Trouble Tickets from Sellers, Brands and Vendors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The SPS T4 Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every ticket raised coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service including the appropriate escalation of the issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|