Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2023: Hiring 10+2/Any graduate/PG for Virtual Customer Service Associate Positions. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Job updates.
|Job Position||Virtual Customer Service Associate|
|Job Location||Remote – Telangana|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Amazon India: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earths most customer-centric company.
|Jobs By Category|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Note: Its essential to have good command over English (listening & Speaking)
- Must be willing to work in Night shifts.
Skills Required For Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Position Description For Amazon Freshers Recruitment 2023:
About the Customer Service Team:
- Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
- Building on Amazons global mission of being the Earths most customer-centric company, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact to millions of customers across the globe.
- Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Virtual Customer Service (VCS): It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Virtual Customer service-Non Voice (Telangana): An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Virtual Interview
- Please ensure that you have a laptop / Desktop with functioning webcam and headphone to complete the assessment.
- Kindly use the updated google chrome version to take the assessment.
- If interested click the given link/or copy paste in updated google chrome version to take the registration process: Click Here
- After registration please check your inbox for the interview link and complete the assessment in one sitting
- Kindly complete the assessment within 48 hours of receiving this Email at one sitting as this opportunity is for limited period of time.
- 202000 to 243000 LPA
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
- Zeta Meal Card – INR 1100/month i.e. 13,200/- PA
- Health insurance benefits upto 5 Lac per annum
- Night Shift Allowance – INR 150/Night
- Overtime Allowance as per company policy
- Internet Allowance (Only work from home) – up to INR 1250 per month
- System/ Desktop will be provided by Amazon 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement
- 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
- Must be willing to work in Night shifts.
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Jobs By Passout Year|
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Jobs By Location||Apply Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|