Amazon Hiring Freshers For Catalog Quality Analyst Process. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
Job Category: IT/BPO
Role: Associate/Sr Associate
Company Name: Amazon
Job Position: Associate/Sr Associate
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-2 Years)
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Any Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work independently while using guidelines and SOPs
- Ability to make logical decisions while auditing tasks and dealing with ambiguity
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns to dive business results.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Identify patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements.
- Education: Any Graduation
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 to 24 months (Maximum) of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
- Only immediate joiners
- Proficient in American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
b)Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
c)Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off).
- INR 230000 Per Annum (Non-negotiable)
Register Here: Click Here
How To Apply:
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line “Amazon – Online Test Invitation” from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|