Amazon Internship Hiring | Non-Tech Undergraduate | 2023 Batch. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
Job summary: At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to chart their own path with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Amazon Internship Job Description:
About Amazon Operations: Amazon Operations is the underlying fulfillment and customer service engine that ensures Amazon creates a consistent, world-class customer experience every time. Amazon India Operations primarily consist of Inventory planning & supply chain, warehouse management, transportation, third party seller order fulfillment, customer returns & customer service. The tasks handled by operations have a direct impact on customer experience with Amazon.in. Amazon India Operations offer opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
About Operations I Manager – Job family: As an Operations I Manager, you will work with India leadership team to improve existing systems or processes, and reduce defects to serve Amazon’s customers better. You will be required to analyze data, interact with cross functional teams, recommend and pilot improvements that will help us serve our customers better, in line with our goal to be the Earth’s Most Customer Centric Company. Within Operations I Manager job family, you’ll be offered one of the key roles in operations: area manager, operations manager or station manager depending on business needs. Basic, preferred & demonstrated abilities remain same for all these job roles. We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our India operations team. Are you ready to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue generating projects as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead operational process improvement initiatives? Are you willing to “roll up your sleeves” and get into the details that make Operations world class?
- Sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to summarize and communicate important data
- Desire to learn complex processes and systems
- Commitment to long-term career development through multiple assignments in India Operations
- Ability to collaborate with large work groups and demonstrate ability to lead the team
- Ability to lead a team of associates with support from seasoned managers
- To serve our customers, our operations function 24X7, 365 days. Your role will warrant working in a roster that may include night shifts and/or your weekly offs.
- This will be a “physical/ on-floor” role where you will be expected to lead teams from Day1.
- Willing to relocate, as per business need
- Details of various roles within the Operations Manager I job family (As an Intern/FTE you will be placed at either of the below mentioned job titles)
Working in fulfilment center or our office premises where you will spend time on floor observing processes, doing audits, coaching associates, which requires –
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Walking in the fulfillment center and around area with great frequency
- Continual standing and/or walking
- Ability to work in construction /distribution environment that may be noisy, unlit, not airconditioned
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways) safely and without limitation
- Require extensive data analysis to identify trends and drive kaizen activities
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure operational success, as well as drive multiple initiatives, with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Ensure implementation of quality best practices like 5S
- Support, mentor, and motivate your hourly workforce
- Manage safety, quality, productivity, and customer delivery promises
- Collaborate with all support teams including Safety, Engineering, Loss Prevention, Quality Assurance, Human Resources to develop plans to meet business objectives
- Customer/seller service Contact Reduction
- Concessions – defect analysis, reduction and improving customer experience
- Shadowing seasoned manager on floor and adapting the knowledge of on floor operations to run and execute shifts independently.
- Methods to track and improve performance of partners (carriers and 3P partners)
- Transportation/supply chain issues pertaining to new geographies where Amazon has a potential marketplace
- Perform market and competitive analysis as required for different parameters in transportation. Develop operating plans to improve performance and monitoring and pilot them.
- Identify and prevent financial leakage when working with partners.
- Enhancing customer returns experience
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiencies or improve quality metrics in fulfillment centers/transportation/customer service/ seller service
- Analyze and create mechanisms to improve third party seller order fulfillment
- Improving fulfilment center processes and metrics by working with team members in retail, fulfilled by Amazon, customer service, transportation, etc.
- Data processing, supervising quality and continuous improvement
- Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
- Defining the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in citywide delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Internship:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering (All Branches other than CS related & Circuit Branches) with expected degree completion between May 2023 to August 2023
Skills Required For Amazon Internship:
- Excel skills with experience handling Macros/Look-ups
- Course work related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- Solid organizational and project-management skill
- Candidates with 0 to 4 years of experience can apply.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|