Amazon Jobs For Freshers – Hiring For KDP Support Analyst – Any Graduate. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Role: KDP Support Analyst
Company Name: Amazon
Job Position: KDP Support Analyst
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-4 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
About the team: Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing service for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
Description: The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Should be a graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- College graduates preferred, mandatory.
- Contract Role : This is a contract role for a period of 6 months
- 3.25 to 3.75 LPA
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|