Amazon Selling Partner Support(WFH) – Freshers – Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Selling Partner Support|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Renote|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Amazon: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Amazon Work From Home Position Description:
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and email support governed by internal service level agreements. The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment. Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work- like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Roles and Responsibilities: This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Work From Home:
Below are some important details that will help you understand our interview process better:
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Experience: 0-10 years
- Education: Any Graduate
- Notice period: immediate joiners
Skills Required For Amazon Work From Home:
Basic Qualifications & Requirement:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent: written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in telangana should apply. candidate away from telangana must be relocated before the date of joining.
- Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do’s and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy
- Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off)
- 3.0 To 4.0 LPA
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|