Amazon Virtual Customer Service Associate | 10+2/Under Graduate/Any Graduate. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Virtual Customer Service Associate|
|Qualification||10+2/Under Graduate/Any Graduate|
|Job Location||Permanent Work From Home – West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Lucknow, Rajasthan, Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Amazon: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Work From Home:
- Min Qualification: 10+2 Pass (Any Graduate or Under Graduate can also apply)
- Designation: Virtual Customer Service Associate (FTC)
- Shifts: 24*7 rotational shifts, must be comfortable working in night shifts
- Job Nature: Complete Work from Home
- Process: In-Bound Voice Process (English & Hindi Fluency is mandatory)
Skills Required For Amazon Work From Home:
Knowledge and Skills Required Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Job Description For Amazon Work From Home:
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Assessment is Virtual
- NOTE: Applicants who got rejected in the last 90 days are not eligible to re-apply.
Important/ Mandatory Note:
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and First/Second year regular college students are not applicable.
- Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24×7.
- To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
- Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
- Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
- It is mandatory to have strong English & Hindi communication skills to be eligible for this voice role.
- Salary Range: 240000 to 288600 LPA (Based on Experience)
Benefits (Over & above the salary):
- Internet Reimbursement Rs.1,250/- per month
- Meal Vouchers Rs.1,100/- per month
- Night Shift Allowance (NSA) of INR 150/- per shift
- Overtime Allowance
- Employees Eligible for Free Health Insurance coverage up to 5 Lakhs.
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|