Amazon Work From Home Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Customer Support Associate | 10+2/Any Graduate/PG. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Customer Support Associate|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Remote|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Amazon India: Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earths most customer-centric company.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Additional Benefits Offered Excluding the package:
- Zeta Meal Card – INR 1100/month i.e. INR 13200/- PA
- Internet Allowance – INR 1250/month i.e. INR 15000/- PA
- Health insurance benefits up to INR 5.0 Lacs
- Night Shift Allowance – INR 150/shift
- Overtime Allowance as per business requirement.
- Desktop will be provided by Amazon. 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. (The off days change based on business requirement)
Important/ Mandatory Note:
- Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
- Candidate needs to be a Resident of Hyderabad Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24×7.
- To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
- Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
- Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
- It is mandatory to have excellent English and Hindi communication skill to be eligible for this voice role.
- This will be a contractual role (6 Months).
- 260000 to 312000 LPA
How To Apply:
If Interested, Apply To The Vacancy: It will directly route you to the registration page . Post registration kindly continue with the same mobile number and Email id for completion of all the assessment. Change in personal details will lead to elimination or rejection.
Kindly register your details only once with your personal active mobile number and Email id. At the registration link kindly do not add multiple Email id. To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
Test is not compatible on mobile phone. Post receiving the link the assessment has to be completed within 24 hrs.
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|