Anthem Biosciences Hiring For Business Development (Animal Nutrition) Department. Eligible and interested candidates can send your updated resume to below mentioned email id. Keep visiting our website for latest Pharma Jobs.
- The Business Development role is for candidates with sales and marketing experience in Animal health or relevant field. An ideal candidate should be ambitious and energetic, to help the company expands its clientele globally.
- The candidate will be the front face of the company for product offerings and should create and I’d like you to apply an effective sales strategy to win clients for the Company.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong client relationships.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction2. Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Assisting with marketing and promotional plans
- Attending networking events to attract and retain clients
- Preparing service proposals and having knowledge about legal contracts
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices, payments, etc.
- Regulatory understanding and documentation in multiple markets
Requirements and skills:
- 3-5 years of proven working experience in business development or a relevant role
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Time management and planning skills
- A proven sales track record with market knowledge is a plus
- Academic history in veterinary, biotechnology, business administration, sales, or a relevant field is preferable
- Extensive traveling
- Department: Business Development: Animal Nutrition
- Education: Sales and marketing experience in Animal health or relevant field.
- Experience: 3-5 years of proven working experience as a business development or a relevant role
- Job Location: Bommasandra
- Send your CVs to: ([email protected]) ([email protected])
- Last Date of Submission: 24/12/2022, Saturday