Anthem Careers – Operations Expert. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Anthem
Job Position: Operations Expert
Job Location: Houston, TX
Responsible for providing issue resolution, technical direction, guidance and resources to MAPD/Duals customer service associates on a day-to-day basis.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a first line resource for customer service associates for complex issues
- Resolves all issues real time when possible and escalates when appropriate
- Provides operational training; assists associates by answering day-to-day questions
- Encourages a teamwork environment; monitors inventory to ensure workflow remains uninterrupted
- Handles complex case research and resolution
- Reviews, interprets and maintains records of service level, quality, accuracy, and productivity
- Reviews department policy and procedure manuals for accuracy
- Works with training department to ensure procedures and policies are accurate and complete.
Requires HS diploma or equivalent, 5 years related experience and 3 years of experience and expertise with company relevant automated processing systems, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- Not Mentioned