Andhra Pardesh Junior Lineman Notification Online Form 2019
Andhra Pradesh Government invites application for 7,966 Lineman posts, Applications are invited from eligible candidates .
Name Of Post: Junior Lineman
Total No Of Vacancies: 7,966
Educational Qualifications Required:
For AP EPDCL:
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
For AP SPDCL:
- (i) SSC/10th Class from a recognized Board and
- (ii) ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) /Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board
Work Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate Minimum Age for Apply: 18 years
- Candidate Maximum Age For Apply: 35 years
- Age relaxation: As per rules
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination
Application Fee For Notification:
- (i) Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred only) towards Application Processing fee.(ii) The Candidate applying more than one (1) district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one Hundred Only) per district/ Circle (Maximum 3 Circles/ Districts including local circle/ district).
Important Dates For Notification:
- Application Started on: 02-08-2019
- Application ends on: 17-08-2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 17-08-2019
Procedure For apply: As per notification