Aptean Off Campus Drive For 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch | Customer Support Analyst | Bachelors/Masters Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Job Position||Customer Support Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Aptean: Aptean is a global provider of mission-critical, industry-specific software solutions. Aptean’ s purpose-built ERP and supply chain management solutions help address the unique challenges facing process and discrete manufacturers, distributors and other focused organizations. Aptean’ s compliance solutions are built for companies serving specific markets such as finance, healthcare, biotech and pharmaceuticals, over 4,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Aptean offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, flexible and casual environment, an outstanding opportunity for career development and growth.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Aptean Off Campus Drive For 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch Job Description:
- Aptean is looking for a quality-focused Customer Success Analyst to join our Support team and learn our business from the ground up.
- The goal is to delight customers by providing timely resolution to their technical and application problems.
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
- Attend training sessions offered and use self-study tools; assist with peer training as needed.
- Contribute to a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Create KB articles and documents to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- Recommend improvements in Customer Solutions policies and procedures.
- Understand the customer, their situation, and be able to tailor communications accordingly. Be flexible enough to empathize with the customer.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
Eligibility Criteria For Aptean Off Campus Drive For 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch:
- Qualification : B.E / B.Tech /M.Tech/MCA/BSc/MSc (CSE,IT,EEE,ECE,ISE)
- Year of Passing: 2019/20/21
- Educational Percentage: 60% and above in 10th, 12th and Degree
- Experience: 0 to 12 months
- IT related Bachelor’s degree. Experience working with multiple stakeholders in problem-solving environment and strong investigation skills required, as a 0-12 months of related experience.
Skills Required For Aptean Off Campus Drive For 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch:
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Quick to learn product and its functionalities, having an ERP background is an added advantage.
- Good business acumen.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|