Cognizant Recruitment 2021 – Associate – Projects – Bachelors Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Associate – Projects – Technical Lead
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Position: Associate – Projects – Technical Lead
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors in science, engineering or equivalent
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Requirement Understanding and Analysis:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD , identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the build environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document etc).
- Share the environment set up details with the deployment team.
- Provide inputs on instructions (in case standard).
- Create a deployment package under guidance of senior members in the team.
- Raise deployment request to deployment team to deploy the code in the integrated environment.
- Review the deployed component in the environment.
- Load the test data.
- Conduct smoke testing under guidance.
- Share notification with QA team post completion of testing.
Service Support and Maintenance:
Specific to production and maintenance support:
- Prioritize incidents based on criticality.
- Route the defects logged to the right stakeholder if required.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Coordinate with the different stakeholders to resolve as per SLA.
- Run appropriate tests, once the defect is resolved.
- Track the status in the test management tool (QC, Alma etc).
- In case of any recurring incidents, prepare a learning document capturing the known errors.
- Provide inputs to module lead in creation of transition plan (project steps and milestones).
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Search the knowledge repository for information to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during the code development.
- Create reusable assets and their documentation.
- Create value addition documents (value added by team to the client) and share it with the team.
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training or knowledge sharing sessions (in case of niche technology).
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
Must Have Skills:
- Apache Spark
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|