AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Hiring For Graduate Trainee | Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
|Job Position||Graduate Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Astrazeneca: AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused bio pharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Education, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 0-1 of Operational experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts on rotational basis covering Americas, EMEA and ASIAPAC regions 24*7
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
- Quick learner
- Diploma\Bachelor’s degree
Skills Required For AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Skills and Capabilities:
- Having knowledge on basic infrastructure
- Ability to learn IAM technologies
- Knowledge on AD
- Ability write Emails
- Good Communication skills to work with the Vendors, Application Users & Third party service providers.
- Knowledge in Powershell, VBscript or BASH shell scripting, Python, Linux script preferred
- Knowledge in Active Directory,
- Web development Html
- SNOW APIs
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization is essential.
Job Description For AstraZeneca Freshers Recruitment 2023:
About our it team:
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
About the role:
- This role is for a world leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- The candidate is expected to work as an Engineer for a large infrastructure support and maintenance function, spanning several continents.
- The Candidate should have basic knowledge on Windows Infrastructure and good communication skills
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the supported technology/platform services.
- Initial triaging, and remediation if possible of all P1, P2, P3, and P4 incidents.
- Responsible for escalating incidents from events to CC/SD on outage Incidents.
- Responsible for updating Knowledgebase articles.
- Responsible for incident queue management.
- Responsible for working on Incidents, Changes, Service & Problem Requests.
- Woking on ITIL Process.
- Working on 24/7 support.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|