Autodesk Off Campus Drive For 2023/2024 Batch | Hiring For Intern – Software Development Engineer | Bachelor/Masters Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Pune.
|Job Position||Intern – Software Development Engineer|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Autodesk: With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Autodesk Off Campus Drive:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor/Master of Engineering with major in: Computer Science or relevant.
- Full-time, 6-month commitment from Jan to Jun 2023
Skills Required For Autodesk Off Campus Drive:
- Working knowledge and experience of programming languages like C++, NodeJS
- Exposure to web designing using modern Front-End Framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc
- Exposure to DBMS such as mySQL, MongoDB, etc is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Autodesk Off Campus Drive Position Description:
- As a software engineering intern you will join a team developing important components that will be the building blocks for Autodesk delivery platform.
- We’re looking for people who are excited by the idea of building platforms and ecosystems, where numerous different workflows and integrations live and create an environment for enriching the environment through the growth of workflows. We want people who like creating solutions related to scale, optimisation, and reliability.
- Participate in cutting edge research to develop solutions for real-world desktop problems
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Autodesk’s product offering
- Collaborate on integration issues across components and SDKs
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task.
- Promote excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviews with own and other teams.
- Students will get hands-on exposure to designing microservices and would also have opportunity to learn how to make real-world complex system with Scalability and Resiliency in mind
- Students will research and learn about creating consistent, reusable, flexible modules. They will further learn how to make design decisions while understanding our stakeholders’ perspectives
- Students will also get hands-on customisable layout designing for web & mobile
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|