Aveva Freshers Recruitment 2023 | Hiring For Graduate Trainee | B.E/B.Tech. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Graduate Trainee|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Aveva: Aveva is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, Aveva enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. Aveva’s comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better and drive sustainable efficiency.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Aveva Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- Must have regular BE/BTech degree pursuing
- Average aggregate 65% and above with no backlogs
Skills Required For Aveva Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Mandatory Competencies, Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, Communication, Problem Solving skills.
- Knowledge on software development lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Good Problem Solving and Requirement understanding skills as well as a positive attitude, ability, and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Organization: You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment, so time management and effective prioritisation will be essential
- Customer focus: You’ll be working directly with our customers. Being able to listen to them and understand their requests, and then address them in a proactive and consultative manner, will be part of your day-to-day
- Problem-solving: You’ll need to enjoy getting stuck into problems. Troubleshooting and solving challenging problems is a big part of this role.
Job Description For Aveva Freshers Recruitment 2023:
About the role:
- As a part of the development team, you’ll be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintain software products and solutions.
- Responsible for delivering world-class products and solutions using latest technologies, established standards and processes in collaboration with other teams.
In this role you will:
- Be an integral part of Product/Scrum team to understand, define, and test solution requirements in both On Premise and Cloud environments.
- Develop applications using cutting edge technologies likes .Net Core, Microservices, Node, Python, React, Angular, SQL, Analytics and Machine learning which meet functional and non-functional requirements with built-in-quality
- Participate in Scrum meetings with other team members such as sprint planning and estimating; backlog refinement; daily Scrum meetings; sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews.
- Author, review, execute, maintain, and test applications.
- Develop, build, customize, deploy, and manage the environment, test suits and test automation frameworks.
- Maintain and enhance test automation suites using frameworks and tools.
- Write/debug automation test scripts for testing.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|