Azelis Hiring For Freshers | Trainee/Intern – Documentation Specialist | Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Mumbai.
|Job Location||Airoli, Navi Mumbai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Azelis: Azelis is a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients present in 57 countries across the globe with over 3,000 employees. Our knowledgeable teams of industry, market and technical experts are each dedicated to a specific market within Life Sciences and Industrial Chemicals.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
- Minimum qualification bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Title: Trainee/Intern – Documentation Specialist
- Reports to: Team Lead – Master Data Management
- Location: Airoli, Navi Mumbai
- Freshers with no previous job experience are welcome.
- Detail orientated and with good time and project management skills, with ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English), other languages are a plus.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization. diplomacy and get the collaboration of the internal stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills, including a strong proficiency in Excel.
- Comfortable to work in fixed & rotational shift (including night shift)
Mission: Based in our Corporate SHEQ & MDM Support Center, India. Trainee – Documentation Specialist works collaboratively with internal stakeholders & principal partners to coordinate and ensure consistency of product related documentation in Azelis system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In co-ordination with local business teams collaborate with principal partners to acquire latest regulatory and marketing documents.
- Liaison with principal partners to ensure timely notification are received on documentation update.
- Acquire product related documents from principal portals or contact the supplier representative to obtain latest documents through e-mail/phone
- To ensure all documents are stored as per company policy.
- Follow-up with business to pro-actively collect new versions of documents nearing expiry
- To ensure old version of documents are archived & can be easily retrieved on request from relevant stakeholders
Internship Type & Period: Paid Internship–Initial 3 months extendable up to maximum 6 months
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|