Role: Team Member
Company Name: Bank Of America
Job Position: Team Member
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-1 years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
- Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
- This process consists of keying the amount only for check images. Amounts are keyed from the courtesy amount written on the check or using the legal amount if the courtesy amount is not readable.
- This process consists of keying all fields for check images. This includes Serial numbers or check numbers, Routing Numbers (FRD-ABA), Account, Transaction Codes and Amounts.
- The balancing function includes transaction and payment balancing. The IDP work stream types included are Remote Deposit Service (RDS), Automated Teller Machines (ATM), Banking Center including Vault Capture (BCRC), and Remote Image Capture (RIC).
- The balancing function performed reconciles customer transactions taken in the work streams listed above. The balancing function ensures checks and internal tickets balance to the deposit slip or payment totals.
- Out of balance transactions must be resolved according to bank policies and procedures and may result in adjustments to customers, charge offs, or deferral of outages to Research and Adjustments or Teller Cash Exceptions via application supported adjustment codes included in the bank’s balancing procedures.
- Ensure that the process transactions are processed as per procedures.
- Ensure that the targets are assigned in accordance with the SLAs are met
- Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identify potential areas for process improvements & highlight the same to the TL/AM
- Provide the relevant process reports on a on a daily basis
- Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
- Education : Any Graduate
- Experience Range: 0 -1 years of experience in data entry
- Numeric typing speed of 40 wpm with 98% accuracy
- Basic banking knowledge
- Decent communication skills
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|