Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 | Entry Level Engineering Data Author | Engineering Graduates. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
|Job Position||Entry Level Engineering Data Author|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Boeing: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Boeing India Private Limited, Technical Publications is currently looking for Entry Level Engineering Data Author to join their team in Chennai, IND. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Corporate business organization. Intro paragraph
- A successful candidate will understand the importance of analyzing the Engineering Documents and collaboration within the team as these positions will focus on working with the team and support to create, update and review the Boeing IPC/IPD.
- Performs routine data analysis duties and prepares IPC/IPD data.
- Performs analysis of BOM (Bill of materials) and Engineering drawings to create Installation/Assembly breakdown of parts using authoring tools.
- Revise Illustrated Parts Catalog to reflect parts interchangeability, Pre/Post configuration service bulletin changes.
- Follows IPC procedures, publication standards and government/customer specifications for authoring.
- Communicates ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
- Performs mark-up creation as inputs for illustrations.
- Learns to recognize non-conformists in accordance with established procedures and suggests recommendations for corrections.
- Compares product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
- Assists with answering to technical queries, researching the problem and composing an answer.
- Performs basic formatting and cataloging of sub-assemblies and components in order as defined by established procedures and specifications.
- Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, Service Bulletins, and Modifications to interpret the data for IPC incorporation.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 2020, 2021 Passed out candidates apply.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-1 years of experience in creating, revising and reviewing IPC/IPD and ATA100/iSpec2200/ S1000D standards.
- Knowledge in reading Engineering drawings, Service Bulletins, specifications and any other engineering sources to research, analyze, and interpret to include the information in Publications.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|