About BrowserStack: BrowserStack is the world’s leading software testing platform powering over two million tests every day across 15 global data centers. BrowserStack’s products help developers build bug-free software for the 5 billion internet users accessing websites and mobile applications through millions of combinations of digital environments—devices, browsers, operating systems, and versions. We help Tesco, Shell, NVIDIA, Discovery, Wells Fargo, and over 50,000 customers deliver quality software at speed by moving testing to our Cloud. With BrowserStack, Dev and QA teams can move fast while delivering an amazing experience for every customer.
Role in nutshell:
You will design, develop, document, and support systems and applications that are used by a large number of developers. You will work in an agile engineering team and will plan and execute technical projects that will support business requirements. You will collaborate with engineers across teams to build, review and deliver scalable solutions for different use-cases.
What will you do?
- You will design and develop systems and applications, with agility and quality at scale.
- You will take responsibility for end-to-end ownership of tasks from development to production.
- Also will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features.
- Participate in a culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other engineers
- Drive best practices and engineering improvements
- Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) + Dual Degree Candidates in any discipline, graduating in 2023 with a CGPA 6.5 and above
- Extensive experience with at least one language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Java, C/C++.
- Good knowledge of operating systems, databases and networking concepts
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux platforms below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, scripting, internal APIs, etc
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and solving real-world problems effectively.
- Should have a startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and be hardworking and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In addition to your total compensation, you will be eligible for following benefits, which will be governed by the Company policy:
- Medical insurance for self, spouse, upto 2 dependent children and Parents or Parents-in-law up to INR 5,00,000
- Gratuity as per payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Unlimited Time Off to ensure our people invest in their wellbeing, to rest and rejuvenate, spend quality time with family and friends
- Remote-First work environment that allows our people to work from anywhere in India
- Remote-First Benefit for home office setup, connectivity, accessories, co-working spaces, wellbeing to ensure an amazing remote work experience
Education: Bachelor’s in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) + Dual Degree Candidates in any discipline.
Location: Remote – India
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|