Role: Sales Trainee
Company Name: Cargill
Job Position: Sales Trainee
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-1 Years)
Job Location: PAN India
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Job Purpose and Impact:
- The Sales Trainee will participate in face to face and remote selling to new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. In this role, you will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- The base location shown as Bangalore , which is the Animal Nutrition and Health business headquarter is for administrative purposes . The sales trainees selected will be expected to be flexible for base locations anywhere in India , including Tier 3 and 4 cities . After the completion of 4 months training the trainees will be posted anywhere in India and will be responsible for the revenue targets of the respective territories .
- Help develop and deliver sales calls , proposals, presentations and participate in conducting product demonstrations to channel partners like farmers , veterinarians , retailers and stockist.
- Help identify and contact prospective customers.
- Build customer relationships that help generate future sales and repeat business.
- Apply broad theoretical job knowledge to sell directly to customers.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Bachelors / Graduation
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 0-1 Years of relevant experience in sales / commercial stream
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Science Stream
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|