Chevron Phillips Careers – Cost Analyst. Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Company Name: Chevron Phillips
Job Position: Cost Analyst
Job Location: Orange, TX, US
- This position requires a solid accounting foundation, encompassing both the necessary education and relevant experience.
- This role frequently interacts with plant leaders, commercial managers, and other members of the Finance Department in performing analysis of operations and implementing plans to improve business processes.
- The Cost Analyst exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills. They possess an achiever mentality, the desire to be a leader, the ability to learn quickly, and the willingness to challenge existing processes.
- The Cost Analyst demonstrates strong teamwork skills and the ability to follow projects through to completion.
- Prepare and analyze monthly cost reports and prepare monthly forecasting of operating expenses for the commercial business units and the plant
- Assist plant leadership team, plant personnel and HQ Finance with analysis, monthly accruals, other cost estimates and capital vs. expense decisions
- Verify monthly yield accounting inputs, production, product movements, and product reconciliation
- Prepare and record general ledger entries and statistical volumetric information
- Analyze and execute distributions and assessments of support costs to production units
- Prepare third party billings including interpretation of products and services contracts
- Coordinate and prepare site budget for the plant, including development of plant operating expenses, consulting with cost center owners, summarizing information for the facility, preparing presentation materials, and responding to inquiries
- Review SOX documentation and perform/evaluate annual testing
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly review presentations for senior management
- Perform quarterly audits of required processes
- Assist with special projects as assigned, including governmental reports and manufacturing department reports such as those related to benchmarking, gap closure analysis, capacity utilization and lost profit opportunities
- Experience with SAP FI/CO module or other ERP systems.
- Experience with PowerBI, SharePoint, Blackline, TRACK and Planful
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must be flexible in assuming new job responsibilities and mobile as this is a development role within the Finance Organization
- Strong working knowledge of MS office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Able to work extended hours during closing, budgeting cycles and special projects
- Clearly and concisely conveys ideas and information both written and oral to a wide range of customers. Active listener to ensure accurate understanding
- Demonstrates a good understanding of accounting principles, ability to apply pertinent accounting policies and practices. Ability to understand and analyze issues and transactions with financial implications
- Ability and willingness to respond quickly to customer needs. Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain trusted customer relationships. Uses tact and diplomacy
- Cooperates with team members and groups outside the immediate team. Open to coaching, suggestions and guidance from supervisor. Willing to share information with others and seek assistance from appropriate resources
- Capable of recognizing, defining, and resolving issues. Ability to apply new technologies to improve business processes or solve business problems
- Ability to sustain high productivity through prioritization, multitasking and takes initiative to handle request independently. This person needs to be self-motivated and be able to self-direct their schedules and timelines to achieve desired results
- Not Mentioned