Cisco 2023 Freshers Recruitment | Hiring Bachelors Degree Graduates For Non Technical Graduate Apprentice Position. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Bangalore.
|Job Position||Non Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
We are Innovators:
- We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators:
- We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers:
- As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2023:
- You should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
Skills Required For Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Who you are:
- Personal integrity
- Basic Knowledge of MS office tools
- Good communication skills, passion & desire to learn, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & a team player.
Job Description For Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2023:
Cisco Apprentice Program:
- Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills.
- Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
Facilities Assistant – Trainee:
Client relationship skills: Training on how to handle guests and employees who come to the front desk for information.
- Training on various administrative tasks such as Badge Issuance and coordination with employees.
- Maintenance of the reception area, conference rooms, café and other common areas.
- Respond to client inquires and concerns.
- Training on creation of work orders in the tool and request for resources for building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Training on upkeep of common area equipment to ensure efficiency. Training on event co-ordination. e.g.: transportation for guests, signages, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
Finance Analyst – Trainee:
- Learn to document the business requirements.
- Learn to document the standard operating procedures.
- Understand book-keeping in Company by performing various guided actions.
- Support the team on various tasks as directed on a daily basis.
- Learn to operate the various tools that are used in the corporate to analyze the data.
- Conduct data gathering effectively and efficiently.
- Present the data and insights in a logical influential manner to drive data driven business decisions
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users,
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|