Citigroup Recruitment Hiring For AML – KYC Analyst. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: Citigroup Inc.
Job Position: AML – KYC Analyst
Job Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
The Compliance AML KYC Specialist is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor
- Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to ensure completion and accuracy
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
- Maintain BSU tool
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Preference to Arabic Speaker
- Previous relevant experience preferred (AML/KYC would be an asset
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Not Mentioned