Clarivate Jobs For Freshers – Associate Content Analyst – Bachelors Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Role: Associate Content Analyst
Company Name: Clarivate
Job Position: Associate Content Analyst
Experience: Freshers/Experience(0-1 year)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Responsible for processing Trademark data information to prepare for input into CompuMark’s Trademark databases that are used directly by customers as well as internal personnel for creating Trademark research reports for customers.
- Data processing includes ingesting, updating, editing, and enriching Trademark records for input into CompuMark databases.
Responsibilities: Completes Trademark data editing:
- Validates and edits Trademark info of Trademark records.
- Enriches Trademark records by applying indexing to the word elements of Trademark records.
- Proofreads Trademark data editing where necessary to ensure accuracy of data entry
- Delivers high quality Trademark records by ensuring completeness, proper data structure, and timeliness of Trademark record updates
- Provides internal feedback to management on opportunities to improve data quality or processes.
- Assists in resolving routine data entry and system problems
Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include Trademark Fundamentals, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Trademark indexing training, Introduction to Trademark Indexing applications such as TIPSi, Atrium, and other production systems, and other specialized database/process training.
May participate in workflow distribution to the team and quality controls to ensure accuracy. Ensures data editing tasks are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental content activities.
Maintains an active understanding of the intellectual property (IP) industry and online research and grows knowledge of relevant technologies/services/industry events to improve personal skills and gain a better understanding of customer needs.
Performs additional duties as required.
Certification / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Postgraduate) or equivalent work experience required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fresher or 6 months to 1-year experience in a business/customer focused environment.
- Must possess analytical & problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail. Strong evaluative skills, critical thinking, and good judgment Ability to multi-task and balance priorities and shifting deadlines.
- Skilled and experienced in data entry work. Computer-savvy. Strong communication (oral and written),
- organizational and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet).
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team. Fluent in English
- Positive energetic approach
- Focusing on Customers
- Driving Results
- Bias toward helpful action
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|