Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring For Associate Content Analyst | Any Graduate. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
|Job Position||Associate Content Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
Associate Content Analyst – TKA/Funding:
- This is an exciting opportunity for graduates to join and be a part of the global team of the “Web of Science” product, which caters to innovators and researchers. As an Associate Content Analyst, you will work with the Scholarly Items content operations team for the WOS product. You will not only help curate the content for our product, but also make a big change to the customers life who thesis or research is dependent on the exciting articles and journals that are available in “Web of Science”.
- We are looking for an Associate Content Analyst to join our Content Operations team in Chennai/Hyderabad. We have a great skill set in Content and Editorial operations and we would love to speak with you if you have ability to solve problems, focus on what is important, eliminate blockers and define priorities.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Description:
What will you be doing in this role?
- Curate bibliographic information such as Article title, keywords, abstracts & funding information from the articles. Expected to follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture the bibliographic information.
- Achieve the volumes and quality metrics on a daily/weekly basis
- Analyze, edit and sort data from text-based scientific content, journals and process them according to the client requirements with the required quality and proficiency
- Communicate initiatives to senior management, set timelines and manage expectations for all deliverables and releases.
- Demonstrate perseverance and courage to achieve goals even when faced with resistance or setbacks.
About the Team: Team comprises of 60 people who are working in different functionalities but are very effective to contribute to the overall product. The different roles we have in our teams are that of a Content Manager, Team Manager, ETL Analyst, Sr. ETL Analyst Product Owner, Content Specialist and Quality Analyst. The team is very talented and come with diverse knowledge and are located from various parts of India.
Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time role and candidate is required to work for 9 hours (including 1 hour break)
- We work for 5 days a week.
Eligibility Criteria For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Any degree graduation
- Candidate can be a fresher or can come up with an experience of at least 1 year in any field.
- Candidate is expected to have good communication skills, typing skills and a high level of attention to details.
- Expected to have the ability and willingness to do repetitive work in a highly productive environment
Skills Required For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2022:
It would be great if you also had:
- Relevant experience in the Content Industry.
- Basic knowledge in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, web browsing etc.
- Graduation in the stream of B.Sc. – Computer Science/IT, BE (EXTC, Computer, IT)
- Strong analytical, monitoring, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|