Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For Service Operations IP Analyst | Graduates. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Noida.
|Job Position||Service Operations IP Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Clarivate: Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BSc. / M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate .
- Freshers from 2020-2021 batch
Skills Required For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023:
Experience, Education, Skills, and Accomplishments:
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural sensitivity (ability to adjust in various team cultures)
- Good typing speed 45-50 wpm with 98% accuracy
- Confident and proactive team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum / no supervision
- Experienced candidates should have a minimum 18 months of work experience
It would be great if you also had:
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS’ is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to comprehensively evaluate the data
Job Description For Clarivate Off Campus Drive 2023:
We are looking for Service Operations IP Analyst to join our IP Admin Team at Noida. In this role, we process correspondences issued by United States Patent & Trademark office (PTO or USPTO), patent offices worldwide and the filing documents submitted in PTO during the patent & trademarks life cycle. The main purpose of the role is to review, docket, de-docket information received from PTOs, law firms, agents, and clients into Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) and routing the said information to the appropriate attorneys or paralegals for action.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the IP field where-in, self-improvement initiatives to drive client delight, building capability are added learnings.
The team consists of 10-15 members and is reporting to the Manager Operations. We are the largest Intellectual Property Administrative service provider, and we would love to speak with you if you have any/ few skills stated above.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS once the requisite action is completed or cancelled, respectively.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update / create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, foreign agents, and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
About the Team:
- The team consists of 10-15 members and is reporting to the Manager Operations. We are the largest Intellectual Property Administrative service provider Core process related responsibilities:
- IP docketing is the process of tracking deadlines related to the prosecution of patents, trademarks, and copyrights before their respective governing offices. This includes interacting with clients including external vendors – Law firms, Annuity service providers etc., Quality Auditors, IP Operations function heads, Continuous Improvement team
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|