CloudFactory Careers – Account Executive. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: CloudFactory
Job Position: Account Executive
Job Location: San Francisco, California, United States
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is transforming the world in almost every industry. Everyone knows only high-quality annotated training data can produce the most accurate machine learning solutions. However, creating training data with high-quality in a scalable way is very challenging and very few companies can do it. Even less can do it well, which is why businesses across all industries trust CloudFactory a leader in deploying managed cloud labor services to get the job done.
- CloudFactory, a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform. CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We’re using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups, high growth, and enterprise level companues to automate and outsource routine back-office core data work and training datasets for machine learning. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta and Luminar. We exist to deliver on our mission to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following.
The Role: Field Account Executive:
- As our Account Executive, you will use your consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers and decision-makers ranging from Data Scientists to Chief Data Officers. You will generate business by selling our market-leading cloud labor services into new accounts in the Bay Area.
- You’ll do the important work of winning new client relationships and, thereby, create meaningful work for talented people in developing countries. You’ll be a “builder” who can quickly establish relationships in your market through your own prospecting and networking. You’ll work as part of a focused sales team consisting of Inside Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing resources. The new clients you win will be venture-backed high-growth companies and established companies that operate on the cutting edge of technology.
- Minimum of 5 years total sales experience selling SaaS/SW or services to high growth start-ups to large accounts
- Track record of success selling to new clients and working in a field-based sales role
- Demonstrated ability to carry and deliver 1 million dollar qoutas
- Ability to work in a high growth company where resourcefulness and creativity are rewarded
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management, and/or C-level executives
- Ability to sell effectively both in-person and virtually (phone, online meetings)
- Excellent software collaboration & presentation skills (Google Drive and other web-based tools)
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA is a plus)
- Demonstrated sales productivity skills (CRM documentation, pipeline, forecasting)
- Experience in building and leveraging partner relationships to win business
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- Work from Home with the Ability to travel in territory 25-50% per month (when safe and as per CA guidelines)
- International work/life experience and passion is a plus
The Fit: The right person for this role is entrepreneurial at heart, has the experience to make an impact quickly, and puts the team before self. You’ll be rewarded with uncapped sales compensation plans, team recognition, personal development opportunities, and excellent benefits.
- Not Mentioned