Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) invites application for Technician(Vocational)/Trade Apprentices 2020. Interested candidates can read full notification before apply online
Name Of Post: Apprentices
Total No Of Vacancies:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: 8 –
- Trade Apprentices: 350
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- Accounting & Taxation – 1
- Customer Relationship Management – 2
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 1
- Food & Restaurant Management – 3
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 1
- Electrician – 47
- Fitter – 36
- Welder – 47
- Machinist – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 14
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 6
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 4
- Painter (Genl.) – 10
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20
- Mechanic Diesel – 37
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10
Educational Qualifications Required:
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Trade Apprentices:
a)Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
b)Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
- A.Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- B.Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- C.Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: 9000/- Stipend Per Month
- Trade Apprentices: 8000/- Stipend Per Month
Application Fee For Notification: Nil
Important Dates For Notification:
- Application Started on: 17-07-2020
- Application ends on: 04-08-2020
Procedure For apply: As per notification