Cubic Corporation Careers – Assistant Administrative USA. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link.
Company Name: Cubic Corporation
Job Position: Assistant Administrative
Job Location: Concord CA – USA
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of administrative duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, guidelines and objectives.
- Prepares, types, and edits a variety of material including correspondence, memos, reports and technical material.
- Manages schedule for facilities/company leased property
- Compose routine correspondence on own initiative.
- Responds to requests for non-technical data and provides readily available information to authorized requestors.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence and takes appropriate actions as needed.
- Assists in tracking and monitoring departmental activities including pending matters, schedules, calendar events, etc. Follows up and expedites pending documents and information.
- Compiles and checks information for records and reports.
- May attend meetings, record proceedings and prepare and distribute meeting information.
- Maintains departmental records and files.
- May make reservations and travel arrangements.
- Requests and maintains office supplies. Arranges for office equipment repairs and servicing as needed.
- Assists in resolving administrative issues and problems, and makes referrals to appropriate staff as needed.
- Handles first level facility requests
- Provides all arrangements for meetings as requested
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school degree/diploma, or equivalent, plus a minimum of three years of experience performing administrative duties.
- Proficient in word processing software. Knowledge of spreadsheet, database, presentation, e-mail and appointment scheduling software required.
- Must be able to exercise tact, diplomacy, courtesy and judgment in communications with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to perform administrative work requiring a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize work, complete multiple tasks and work under deadlines.
- Ability to work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Not mentioned
Apply Here: Click Here