Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 | Hiring For Trainee Apprentice | Diploma/Bachelors/Masters Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Job Updates.
|Job Position||Trainee Apprentice|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Kakinada|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
About Cyient: Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022 Position Description:
Roles and Responsibilities:
About the role:
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point for this career stream; you will report to a lead.
- Develop customer inventories through analysis and operations of the replenishment system.
- Maintain replenishment model information, including monitoring the accuracy of weekly data, history, network changes, lead-times, past and future promotional events, new product information, pricing, and customer service performance goals.
- Ensure availability of product through the monitoring and oversight of inventory systems.
- Help communication between customer, sales, customer service and carriers. Advise on trends and shifts in demand that could improve company’s service levels.
- Develop processes around the capture, quality control and distribution of data related operational activities for drilling.
- Your support around WellView software will allow projects to be in a smooth process and allow your team members to be successful.
- You will have to undergo the on-the-job training before start working on the project.
- ou have to adhere processes in place by our organization and have to be shift adherent.
What you will be trained on:
Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains -Oil and Gas data , Accident reports . Chemicals, Automotive
- Tools and applications- Customer proprietary tools.
Eligibility Criteria For Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience
- Any Arts or Science Degree with good communication skills
Skills Required For Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022:
Skills & Experience:
- Communication, Data Interpretation, Data Research
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 -8 weeks is a must depending on the project requirement and Once the training is completed, based on the Pandemic scenario, work to be performed at office or home. Seeking your co-operation on the same.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
- Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand
- INR 1,75,000 per annum
- First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
- Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
- Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- Aadhaar card PAN card
- Job Families for Job Profiles
Apply Here: Hyderabad: Click Here | Kakinada: Click Here
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|