Role: Learning Administrator
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Position: Associate Analyst
Experience: Freshers/Experienced(0-1 Years)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Fresher IT/Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
- Role: Learning Administrator
- Level: Associate Analyst
- Are you an individual who is customer service oriented and enjoy providing service to internal clients in different countries.
- Global Learning Administration Services (GLAS) is a fee-based service that supports member firm’s learning platform administration needs so resources can be allocated more effectively. Services are focused on processing data administration tasks related to the Deloitte Learning Platform and other administration task related to learning.
- At Deloitte, you’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Work you’ll do: Provide day-to-day support on Deloitte Learning Platform administration, specializing as an admin role in the SABA cloud (LMS), should work as part of an extended team for internal clients.
- Provide expertise services on Catalog management, session & roster management along with advance administration and reporting to the clients
- Efficiently answer queries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts, where to find learning information?
- Supports learning initiatives and solutions, conducts ad-hoc research, meets timelines and ensures quality on deliverables.
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resources within a tracking system.
- Participate in Testing of new features in LMS as and when required
- Apply basic knowledge of systems and procedures to perform requirements of positions. Implement and help to develop processes and standards. Assignments are routine but require analytical thinking skills.
- Judgment is required in developing and applying procedures. Work may involve some project responsibilities which involve gathering, collating, tracking and summarizing data, independently or as part of a team. Interactions with others involve regularly exchanging information through discussion, elaboration, and cooperation with others.
- Nature of work requires some supervision. Exercises some latitude and independent judgment within established procedures and timeframes
- Maintain network of contacts and collaborate with internal and external teams
Requires awareness and understanding of knowledge related to one or more of the following areas:
- learning systems, data analysis and reporting,
- E-learning and classroom creations and support,
At Deloitte, Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiatives and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our GLAS professionals are committed to provide Quality of Service and ensure satisfaction of the clients by resolving their requests promptly.
- Fresher/ Up to one year of corporate experience
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have knowledge of email etiquette
- Should have basic knowledge of excel and should be able to read data and use the excel features like sorting, removing duplicates, filtering
- Should have experience of handling cases/tickets
- Should have ability to team with others
- Should have ability to interact well with internal clients and understand their requirements
- Should be able to prioritize time and tasks
- Should have basic knowledge of creating MS PowerPoint presentations
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|