Deloitte Hiring For Analyst – Content Management, Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Analyst – Content Management
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Position: Analyst – Content Management
Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: Any Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Key job responsibilities:
- Manage internal web portals for aligned industry (Consumer) through extensive use of technology (SharePoint, HTML)
- Check for completeness & consistency of content (content management)
- Post content to the web portal as per the taxonomy, tag content, and archive content.
- Communicate with clients for projects including project planning, reporting
- Compile content usage reports related to the knowledge portal
- Derive insights and develop client recommendations
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to design solutions
- Build aligned Industry knowledge
- Collaborate with onshore Knowledge Managers and USI Knowledge Services colleagues in developing/maintaining knowledge repositories with aligned industry specific intellectual properties (internal and external)
- Develop deep knowledge of the aligned industry to analyze industry-related information and advice on product improvement ideas
- Network within firm, compile suggestions, and implement solutions for improving platform content and features
- Search the database to ensure submitted content is not a duplicate of materials already published in the portal.
- Follow established document workflow standards for publishing and processing content within the portal
- Follow Deloitte standards for creating HTML pages
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience desired, preferably in a content management/knowledge management organization
- Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and HTML
- Ability to work across cultures and in a virtual environment
- Self-motivated and strong team player
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build networks within the organization.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Be able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate.
- Suggest practical solutions and partner with clients to implement the solutions.
- High energy with ability to deal with ambiguity
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint; basic knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage
- Effectively leverage internal social media & collaboration tools to connect people-to-people and people-to-content
Salary: Not Mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|
Deloitte Hiring For Analyst - Content Management
Deloitte Hiring For Analyst - Content Management, Those Candidate Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online. Experience: 2 Years Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad Qualification: Any Graduate
Date Posted: 2020-03-02T10:10
Employment Type : FULL_TIME
Hiring Organization : Deloitte
Organization Logo: https://www.hyderabaddailywalkins.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Deloitte-Hyderabad-Daily-Walkins.png
Location: PostalAddress, , Hyderabad, Telangana, , India