Deloitte Hiring For Freshers | Associate Analyst | Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Associate Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About Deloitte: Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Qualification and experience:
- 0‐1 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Skills and professional experience:
- Prompt decision making and providing the necessary justification for actions taken on the opportunities reviewed
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to work with Pivot tables, and quickly manipulate and analyze data per requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent team player with experience working and driving conversations with virtual teams
- Attention to detail and adherence to quality guidelines, standards and best practices.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
Associate Analyst/Analyst – Government & Public Services Clients and Markets Growth (GPS CMG) – Opportunity Awareness (OA):
We are looking for a candidate who can provide targeted research and is proficient in interpreting U.S. Government information on Federal Opportunities and its distribution. The role involves database research, filtering through and vetting Government documents, having an innovative and analytical thought process and quickly adapt to the changing business requirements. The individual will work with the Opportunity Awareness (OA) team within the GPS Pipeline Analytics and Strategic Intelligence (PASI) group and will be collaborating with the U.S. stakeholders on a regular basis. If you would like to be part of a team that enables you to leverage your strengths and challenge you in the aforementioned areas, then this could be the role for you.
Work you’ll do:
- As an Analyst, you will perform a daily review of Federal opportunities (industry day notices, award notices, requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposal (RFPs), etc.), identify those opportunities that fall within Deloitte’s scope of services, send out the information in a structured format to appropriate client account team distribution lists, based on Federal buying client, and accurately track all information in a centralized SharePoint repository.
- You will be required to demonstrate strong business writing and presentation skills, be team-oriented, and have a proven ability to manage competing demands simultaneously. The volume of work is greatest during the U.S. Federal buying season, from June to September and is relatively steady during the remainder of the year, therefore the workload will peak during the timeframe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and review opportunity notices posted to beta.sam.gov and Fed Connect on a daily basis.
- Scan through solicitation documents to understand the scope of services requested in the Statement of Work, to see if they fit Deloitte’s service offerings, and to ascertain the true “buying client” so data can be summarized, presented, and tracked.
- E-mail distribution of the opportunity notifications to the relevant Deloitte Stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and detailed tracking records of all opportunity notifications and related communications.
- Report opportunity notification “reviewed” and “sent” metrics and opportunities that were “reviewed but not sent” each day.
- Aggregate relevant data and present using PowerPoint and Excel tools.
- Help review/update/verify our back-end data on a consistent basis.
- Perform reach-outs to client-facing practitioners to inquire about Mercury IDs.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|