Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Fresher Graduates for Associate Analyst Positions. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
|Job Position||Associate Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About the team: Our team is mainly comprised of three pillars which are INNOVATION – TRANSFORMATION – MONITORING. Each pillar is interrelated to each other where in TRANSFORMATION mainly focus on Content Acceptance and Technology and we are committed to combine the Technology and Methodology together with the use internal tools and collaborate with Innovation pillar to continuously upgrade our audit tools, INNOVATION strives to develop Smarter, Better and Different solutions with continuous improvements to serve our clients with inventive technologies to ease their job and MONITORING aims to Facilitate leadership, Partner, Directors and Engagement Teams with clear insights in status and progress of Quality initiatives, Adoption level of transformation & Innovation tools and processes and Performance and Standardization on NSE and geo level, with the goal to drive and accelerate the transformation process and making audit more efficient, higher quality and more interactive.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Graduate/ Freshers (no experience required).
- Nature of work: Support
Skills Required For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of the English language / understandable pronunciation.
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Analytical skills.
Job Description For Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023:
Position Summary: Looking to master your multi-tasking skills and enjoy experimenting with new tools? Come join us as we USI PPD Support team is known for its Agility, Ability to learn quickly, Flexibility and well-structured in deliberately providing diverse support services to our Audit clients through different platforms both in USI and NL in order to standardize, provide high quality and lower the workload for audit practitioners.
Work you’ll do:
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate with the different USI Pillar Leads and complete the assigned tasks.
- Follows standard procedures to complete fewer complex activities and well-defined assignments on time.
- Maintain SLA.
- Capability to work on multiple Projects.
- Prioritizing and using resources to manage time better.
- Seeking ideas from others in improving the work group’s capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members.
- He/she will also be responsible for the follow-ups of the weekly/monthly reports, documents and coordinate well with the Team Lead.
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|