DHL Careers – Sales Support Executive. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply Online from give below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: DHL Express
Job Position: Sales Support Executive
Job Location: United Arab Emirates – Dubai – Dubai
- Attend to and follow up on all customer enquiries related to rate quotations and direct them to the correct DHL department, when required.
- Ensure each customer quotation is entered in systems for analysis purposes and for keeping a record in customers’ history. This will be measured monthly together with relevant KPI’s.
- Follow up daily on each customer quotation and perform rate negotiations with external suppliers, if necessary, to secure the business opportunities.
- Make sure new accounts and rate updates are performed on time & provide customers with their rate cards when requested.
- To assist territory managers in the development and retention of customers eligible for in or off network product related rates.
- Assist in fixing exceptions and implementing Policies and Procedures within the role’s capacity. Activate new accounts and update the rates of customers using COMET and other Sales related systems such as OMS and GO
- Educate clients on specific products’ rate procedure and advise them of a long term solution for any recurrent challenge.
- Act proactively to avoid escalations and to deliver the same excellent experience to our customers at any given time or situation.
- Ensure follow up calls are made to customers who receive a rate quotation and try to seal the deal whether alone or with the help of the Territory Manager and the Business Support Manager.
- Manage ad-hoc shipment billing using internal application (GWEB)
- Maintain a regular customer phone call cycle with potential and existing clients, establishing positive relationships enquiring about their experience with DHL, upcoming business and keeping clients informed about service developments in order to maximize business potential.
- Assist in the identification and data capture of all customer details including decision makers, industry type, ‘sister’ companies, seasonal shipments, customer competition and sales opportunities in the territory
- Log the quotations in defined systems and ensure RPKs offered to customers are captured; Extract rates when required by customers/Sales Managers.
- Process the CMF requests and make sure accounts are active on time and rates are effectively updated.
- Ensure proper filing of Customers’ agreements following the filing process.
- Excellent communication skills in English; knowledge of Arabic is a distinct advantage
- 3 years’ experience in a role (preferably sales) involving dealing with external customers is essential, with a proven track record
- Excellent planning & organising skills, including ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to use formal and informal methods to negotiate, persuade, influence others and build relationships.
- Good analytical skills & telephone skills
- You must be a self-starter who can work independently with proven ability to solve problems and work under pressure in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Passion to provide excellent customer service and desire to get the job done and effectively contribute as part of a busy team
- PC literate, proficient in usage of MS tools & quick to learn new applications
- Not Mentioned