DTCC Off Campus Drive For 2024 Batch | Hiring For Software Engineer Intern | Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
|Job Position||Software Engineer Intern|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About DTCC: DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For DTCC Off Campus Drive For 2024 Batch:
- You must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums: Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or Business & Technology Management or any equivalent specialization
- You must have minimum of a 60% of marks (till the last semester) to be considered
- Should be graduating in 2024
- Candidates should be willing to do the internship from DTCC chennai Office
Skills Required For DTCC Off Campus Drive For 2024 Batch:
- Experience and contribute to high-impact projects during a 10-week program (In April-June 23 Time frame)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong interest in the financial services industry
Job Description For DTCC Off Campus Drive For 2024 Batch:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information solutions through activities that include development of essential business applications, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance. The Information Technology Intern will participate in the collection and analysis of project requirements, create technical specifications, build and test application code, assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, can make contributions within their business areas, and learn from experts currently working within the field.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications.
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects.
- Develop, and test code for existing or proposed business applications & build IT Infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting of applications.
About our Internship Program: DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university/College students in Information Technology departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program (2024 Freshers hiring program) upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here’s what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply:
- October – Dec 2022: Engage with us virtually and apply to our intern program
- November – January 2023: Interview virtually with our team
- February 2023: Receive an internship offer with stipend and accept
- April 2023: Start the 10 weeks summer Intern Program
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|