ECIL Recruitment 2022 | 284 Trade Apprenticeship Posts Notification. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2022. Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship for above Trades would be One year only which will commence from October 2022.
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
How To Apply:
- STEP:1 Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- STEP:2 Subsequent to registration in the portal mentioned above, the interested eligible candidates shall submit the physical application form along with required certificates at ECIL counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 or at ECIL counter- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022. Application format and list of required enclosures are given below at
- Note: Applications will be collected only at the above mentioned Govt.ITIs on specified date (s).
Method Of Selection:
- a) Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit. 70% seats would be engaged with Government ITI students & remaining seats with Private ITI Students.
- b) Selection list will be hosted on ECIL website on or before 20.09.2022.
- c) Apprenticeship Training will start from 18.10.2022
Venue for Applications submission & Documents verification:
- a) Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022
- b) Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal)-Hyderabad on 12.09.2022.
- a) Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post /Apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- b) The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- c) All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- d) Only physical application form along with required enclosures will be accepted.
- e) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of selection process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- f) The candidate has to quote his/her Application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- g) All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the application form.
- h) ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the selection process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- i) ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies /seats based on need.
- j) Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be Instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- k) Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- l) Candidates who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
- m) Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
- n) Every apprentice who had completed the period of training will have to undergo a practical test to determine his/her proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the practical test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- o) The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of Apprentices on completion of their training.
- p) The Apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in ECIL.
- q) ECIL being highly protected establishment, selected candidates will be engaged only after submission of Police verification certificate from SP office of their concerned District HQ. Selected candidates have to submit these certificates at the time of joining.
- r) A physical fitness certificate from a Civil Assistant Surgeon should be produced by the selected candidate at the time of joining.
- s) Residents of all districts of TELANGANA STATE are eligible to apply.
- Applications submission date(s): 08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022
- Venue to submit Application forms: Govt. ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 Or Govt. QQS ITI-Girls Santoshnagar Saidabad (Mdl) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022
- Results declaration on ECIL Website. On or before 20.09.2022
- Completion of Joining formalities On or before 17.10.2022
- Apprenticeship training will start from 18.10.2022
Detail Notification: Click Here