Epiq Hiring For Digital Marketing Analyst – Hyderabad. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Role: Digital Marketing Analyst
Company Name: Epiq
Job Position: Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Any Graduate
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
The successful candidate is an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a dedicated team player. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for digital marketing.
- Plan, support and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media (SoMe) and display advertising campaigns. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Administrate and be the point of contact for all digital platforms associated with the website, marketing automation/CRM, analytics etc. This includes Pardot/SF, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tag Manager and Search Console. Work on improvements and best practices to share with the team.
- Use a data-driven approach to continuously optimize web content for conversion.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Use marketing automation strategies to engage and nurture prospects in collaboration with Regional Marketing and Sales.
- Perform routine updates of the website and collaborate with the internal Global Marketing team to create landing pages and optimize user experience for campaign purposes
- Responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing the digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Manage social media campaigns and overseeing the execution of day to day activities which include online advocacy, writing editorial, community outreach efforts, promotions etc
- Providing regular feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing teams and assisting them in evolving their strategies in a timely fashion
- Plan create and maintain an annual digital and social media content calendar that is integrated with key stakeholders in marketing PR and communications ensuring that all planned activity has a social media component. Market the events & fairs to bring maximum footfall to achieve the desired targets.
- List management
- Knowledge of privacy laws globally
- Campaign integration with Salesforce.com
- High degree of knowledge working in Pardot
- Landing page creation
- Form creation
- Establishing campaign goals
- Building out campaigns
- A/B testing
- Metrics monitoring -creating reports and data interpretation; providing counsel on campaign “re sets” when necessary
Additional Experience that are a plus:
- Website optimization (for search, conversion)
- SEO and SEM strategy, planning and execution
- Related to the above, keyword strategy – finding keywords we can build authority against/own
- Monitoring and reporting on Google Adword buys
- Not mentioned
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|