Equiniti Recruitment 2021 – Software Engineer – Bachelors Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Chennai.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer
Company Name: Equiniti
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
Core Duties and Responsibilities: Successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Should have good experience in developing application on Java Technology stack.
- Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically even under pressure.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile process knowledge
- Should have appropriate level of expertise of using several of the following technologies
- Web Frameworks –Spring
- SQL & PLSQL
- DB Server: MSSQL
- Resful services or web services
- IDEs – NetBeans/Eclipse, MSSQL Studio
- JUnit / Integration and system testing
- Sound knowledge of OO design principles and patterns
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- Bachelors Degree
Skills, attributes, and behaviour: Successful candidate would demonstrate the following skills and behaviour
- Able to work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
- Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base and out of hours.
- Communicates fluently in a non-confrontational manner and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Pragmatic, tolerant of ambiguity, willing to backtrack and seek multiple solutions.
- Willingness to work UK hours.
- Time Management and self-organization
- Passionate about delivering service excellence and putting the Client / Customer first
- Works hard to get it right first time and keep promises and commitments to others
- Pro-actively takes actions and works with others to enhance our performance and reputation
- Takes ownership for problems and finds solutions
- Constantly searches for opportunities to add value and reduce costs for the Business and Clients
- Continuously learns and improves from experience and shares this with others
- Involves and leverages knowledge of others in decision making and problem solving
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|