About EY: EY is a global leader in assurance, consulting, strategy, and transactions, and tax services. It is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
As an Associate, you will collaborate with business, reporting, and other teams to understand business requirements and perform data analysis. Get involved in project transition from different teams, do enhancements, modifications and support post transition as needed. This opportunity will allow you to be instrumental in leading, designing, mentoring, and implementing our next generation of reporting and data analytic business solutions. You will work with back end data teams to construct data objects necessary for supporting business
Requirements. Additionally, you will:
- Create SSIS jobs to extract, transfer and load data , supporting and trouble-shooting existing ETL processes using SSIS
- Ability to analyse large sets of data and determine patterns and rules for organizing and Prepare Visualization dashboards using Spotfire/Power BI
- Analyse and create complex SQL and SSIS packages as needed to support new and evolving data integration projects.
- Learn and support Decisions sciences team on extracted data analysis using different Analytics tools
- Coordinate development of ETL best practices needed to support new and evolving sources of data used in reporting, transaction processing and Analytics
- Perform extensive and detailed data analysis necessary to ensure strict adherence to data quality
- Participate in production support and code deployment outside of regular business hours
- Take on end-to-end ownership and perform different roles within analysis and development phases
- Adhere to general work requirements and perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge & understanding of Data Warehousing, Visualization, Business Intelligence.
- Basic Understanding of data viz tools like PowerBI & SQL tools.
- Knowledge & understanding of Database tools.
- Working knowledge in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Desired Soft skills:
- Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and facilitate discussions within team
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas as required
- Planning skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
- Qualification: B.Tech in CS/IT/IS or MCA passed out in 2021 with no backlogs
- Experience: Fresher
Location: Trivandrum or Kochi
|Apply Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|