EY Off Campus Drive 2023 | Hiring For Data Engineer/SAP Engineer – Associate | Bachelors Degree. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest job updates.
|Company Name||Ernst & Young Private Limited|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Date Of Joining||Immediate Joiners|
|Join Our Telegram/Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
About EY: As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Drives||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Pharma Jobs||Click Here|
|B.Tech Jobs||Click Here|
|B.E Jobs||Click Here|
|Degree Jobs||Click Here|
|MBA Jobs||Click Here|
|MCA Jobs||Click Here|
|Diploma Jobs||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in either of these streams (IT or Computer Science or Engineering – Circuit branches, or related field)
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No Active Backlogs
Skills Required For EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
Skills and attributes for success:
- Should have understanding or experience of software development best practices and software development life cycle.
- Understanding of one or more of these programming languages or technologies or operating systems or backend technologies like Java or .net or Python or Windows or Linux or Unix etc. or data analytics or SQL or Oracle or Teradata etc will be of added advantage.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technical requirements and specifications development, including knowledge of software engineering methodologies, reporting tools, modelling and testing
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
What we look for:
- Meticulous, Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
Job Description For EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
- A technology career is about far more than leading-edge innovations. We are looking for highly motivated, articulate individuals who have the skills to the technology lifecycle and are passionate about designing innovative solutions to solve complex business problems. It’s about the application of these technologies in the real world to make a real, meaningful impact.
Role and Responsibilities:
Data Engineer – Associate:
- Data and Analytics is amongst the largest and most versatile practices within EY. Our sector and domain expertise combined with technical skills in data, cloud, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence differentiates us in the industry.
- Supporting the day to day activities of the data engineering team by extracting, analyzing and presenting data from disparate sources into a form that is consumable by analytics processes, using developing technical capabilities
SAP Engineer – Associate:
- Work as an ABAP or SAPUI5 or Fiori Developer in a motivated agile development team according to scrum methodology, collaborating with technology teams across all EY Service Lines helping them identify and implement a productized strategy to greatly increase the quality of products
- Visual or Experience Designer
- Contribute to the creation and enhancement of new and existing visual or existing designs, storytelling presentations or video storyboards, actively gaining knowledge and experience through hands-on project work.
- Support with the production of user experience and virtual wireframes and prototypes, considering user needs and user journeys.
- Project Analyst
- Collaborate with the wider team to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the review of more senior members of the team.
- Provide analytical support to the product group, research and present insights into the latest industry trends and customer requirements
What we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
- Not Mentioned
Last Date To Apply: Apply As Soon As Possible
Apply Here: Click Here
|2024 Batch||2023 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2021 Batch||2020 Batch||2019 Batch|
|2018 Batch||2017 Batch||2016 Batch|
|Fresher Jobs in Bangalore||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Chennai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Mumbai||Click Here|
|Fresher Jobs in Pune||Click Here|