Factset Recruitment 2021 – Software Engineer – Bachelors Degree. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Hyderabad.
Job Category: IT/Software
Role: Software Engineer
Company Name: Factset
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
|More Information||Get Details|
|Interview Questions & Answers||Click Here|
|Latest Off Campus Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
FactSet is looking for talented Software Engineers who will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining various financial applications, tools, and utilities. A software engineer is typically involved in all phases of development – from design through implementation. Software engineers work with various other departments to ensure that FactSet’s products and technologies are responsive to the changing needs of the investment community. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Software Engineering principles and best practices. Individuals must possess a high degree of creativity, a strong talent for problem-solving to conquer complex technical obstacles and work independently. While working on different projects, Software Engineers at FactSet use a combination of the following:
- Object-oriented languages such as C++, C#, Java, Go.
- Scripting languages like Python, Perl, etc. on a Windows or Linux platform.
- Platform as a Service (Paas) and cloud Technologies like Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- Relational Database technologies such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- NoSQL Database technologies like Redis, ES (Elasticsearch).
- UI technologies as AngularJS, VueJS,
- Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.
- Source Code repositories like Perforce and GIT
Specific responsibilities (but not limited to) include:
- Develop new applications/features and make enhancements to existing applications
- Maintain, fix bugs in existing applications and deploy them to different environments
- Work with the Product Development team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Follow coding guidelines and engineering processes outlined by the team
- Take ownership of assigned project/module and conclude tasks within deadlines
- Ensure that deployed products are properly maintained throughout their lifecycle
|More Jobs||Get Details|
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest Software Jobs||Click Here|
|Latest BPO Jobs||Click Here|
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of GIT.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Analysis principles
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Not Mentioned
Apply Here: Click Here
|More Information||Get Details|
|Join Us on Facebook/Whatsapp/Telegram||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Bangalore||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Chennai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Delhi||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Hyderabad||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Mumbai||Click Here|
|Latest Job In Pune||Click Here|