Finastra Recruitment Hiring For Digital Sales Executive. If you find this requirement suitable, Apply online from given below link. Keep visiting our website for latest Jobs In Dubai.
Company Name: Finastra
Job Position: Digital Sales Executive
Job Location: Dubai
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Digital Sales Executive. You will manage a substantial, high visibility book of business within our Enterprise segment. The ideal candidate will need to plan and prioritize account management and sales activities with a goal of generating new bookings.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Digital Sales Executive will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and maintain customer success through active account management, creating the opportunity to generate additional business.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Proactively build relationships with all accounts, expanding the sphere of influence within account base.
- Manage complex enterprise sales process, working with key stakeholders in product, business line, technology and procurement.
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Become a trusted advisor and operate as the primary payments point of contact for Finastra within assigned book of business.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Active use of CRM for account activity and reporting.
- Responsible for driving sales campaigns to cross-sell/up-sell packaged services to the customer base
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Knowledge of the banking vertical required.
- 2-3 years successful record in Enterprise Software/Services sales
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Highly Self-driven (will be responsible for generating own pipeline and achieving targets)
- Collaborative mindset (will be working with many stakeholders and needs to gain trust quickly)
- Organized and efficient (deal volume up to 30 a quarter)
- Willing to learn fast (will cover a very wide range of service types and products within Finastra)
- Goal of the team is to drive sales execution excellence in Finastra and accelerate services delivery to our valued customers
- Deal size will range from USD 50-500K
- Demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships and grow book of business through consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of a client’s business, identifying challenges and opportunities as well as how to position solutions to address those needs.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- Not Mentioned